Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Our Little AllStar


Stockton was chosen to be on the Allstar team.  They did such a great job they went 3-1 and not only did they win the three games but they 10 run ruled them all.  Stockton did such a great job he played 1st and outfield and made some GREAT plays and his hitting was awesome too.  He seemed to have more fun during this tourntament then I have ever seen him have. I was so glad to see him enjoy it so much.  Anyone who knows me knows how much I love baseball there is nothing better than sitting at a baseball game well acutally there is something a little better sitting at my sons baseball game  with my husband helping coach him. I looooove it so much.  I am so proud of Stockton.  








































I love this picture.  This is one of Stockton very first t-ball games when he was 4.  










No comments: