Sunday, February 5, 2012

Find Time for What You Love

I lay in bed every single night and regret not taking more home videos, pictures, consistently updating my blog every week so that I will remember my little ones and every thing that they did. I never have time but this year I am going to find the time because this is what is important to me! So I begin the New Year with a promise to myself to do all of these things!

It's not going to be perfect and it doesn't have to be. I look at other people amazing blogs and think there is no way I have time to make mine look like that but that's not what I am doing this for I am blogging to help remember the funny things my kids say, what our crazy life look like day to day and to remember all of the little things and turn this blog into a book at then end of the year!

Yeah! I am so excited to be back blogging!

No comments: