Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend in Moab!

We had such a great weekend in Moab this Easter.   Every year for the past 5 years our best friends Tisha & Barry have been trying to get us here so this year we finally decided to go.  Although I dont know why I would choose this year out of all of the other years being that I am 7 months pregnant.  Let's just say I think that they baby was wondering what in the world was going on with all the bouncing in the jeeps.  I also decided to get out and walk a few of the trails hills for excersise and I found out just how out of shape that I really am.  We took the kids to one of the parks where they held their annual Moab Easter Egg hunt.  The kids loved it.   

On Saturday night we were on Hell's revenge in the dark and Barry didn't see one of the drop offs and ruined his gas line.  Brightyn kept telling him "Don't do that again Barry."  She always gives him a hard time.  It's the funniest thing I dont think Barry know quite what to do with her.  



No comments: